Ally Services, Inc. a Licensee and in partnership with Sedona Staffing, Inc. heron referred to as Sedona Staffing is committed to respecting all human rights as part of our daily business values. Our Human Rights Policy embraces that core principles of our operation and culture will ensure we do not engage in any activities that violate human rights as identified in the United Nations Declaration on Human Rights and the International Labor Organization (ILO) Declaration on Fundamental principles and Rights at work as well as all applicable State and Federal Laws. It is our corporate responsibility to embrace and uphold these principles not only within this statement but in our day-to-day values and operations.+
HUMAN RIGHTS WITHIN OUR SPHERE INFLUENCE
As an industry that has a significant impact on the opportunities and livelihoods of people within diverse backgrounds, beliefs, cultures, and experiences, we believe we have a profound responsibility to always strive to foster safe, inclusive, and respectful opportunities within the companies we conduct business with.
Our commitment to consistently pursue and uphold the highest standards in both our day-to-day activities as well as our broader range of influence include but are not limited to:
1. Set forth expectations that foster personal and professional development of its employees. 2. Ensure all employees treat those we interact with on a day-to-day basis with respect, tolerance, dignity, equity, inclusion, and transparency.
3. We incorporate consistent values and opportunities that promote freedom and diversity without prejudice of race, gender, nationality, language, religion, political, sexual orientation, dress, age, or professional organizations.
4. Seek to recognize any areas that are not in line with our policy and seek constructive solutions that unify differences with mutual respect.
5. Ensure all activities in our day-to-day sphere of influence are free of slavery, compulsory labor, human trafficking, cruelty, and do not allow child labor.
6. Promote a safe environment to freely express or discuss goals, concerns, and complaints without discrimination or retaliation.
7. Ensure the right to safe, healthy, and sanitary working conditions in accordance with the provisions of the law.
Sedona Staffing will consistently strive to uphold the highest level of Human Rights standards regarding our employees, practices, relationships with our vendors and communities to continue to promote a respectful promotion of freedoms. We will consistently seek to identify and understand evolving changes within our business and community cultures. We will always seek ways to ensure the safety, freedoms, and opportunities of all those we work with and influence in our day-to-day operations with our goal to promote and maintain unity, mutual respect, and equal opportunity for those we serve.
If you wish to report an issue, have any questions or need assistance, please contact Sedona Staffing Customer Support as follows:
SEDONA STAFFING CARLSBAD
Ally Services | Licensee of Sedona Staffing
2888 Loker Ave E.
Carlsbad CA 92010